May issue out now!
The May issue of RACE TECH is out now! Here is what you’ll find inside…
- WHAT IS “GROUND EFFECT” AND HOW WILL IT IMPROVE RACING? Ground effect returns to Formula 1 next season, in a new generation of cars conceived to deliver more overtaking. Renowned F1 aerodynamicist Willem Toet explores the ramifications.
- FROM ZERO TO HEROES World Rally Championship squads are used to the white-hot heat of competition. But how did they combat the challenges posed by temperatures of minus 20 degrees as they prepared for the Arctic Rally? Anthony Peacock reaches for his Survival Kit…
- GCK’S DAKAR VISION Hal Ridge examines GCK’s ambitious plans for a hydrogen fuel cell-powered assault on the legendary Dakar Rally.
- AUTONOMOUS TECH Chris Pickering finds out how Ricardo has responded to a request for help with a unique project that could prove a major milestone in autonomous vehicle development.
- ASI CONNECT Is it possible to bottle the spirit of the Autosport International Show in the midst of the pandemic? ASI Connect gave it a good go, as Luke Ramsey reports.
- POWER TECH Chris Pickering talks to the man behind the new V8 engine that willpower Glickenhaus’s World Endurance Championship Hypercar assault.